- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Lightfoot’s Pick To Lead Police Oversight Agency Blocked By Alderpeople Upset Over Ella French’s Inclusion In Report
Andrea Kersten has apologized to French's family for not communicating with them ahead of the report's release, but says the agency was legally bound to release its full report.
Housing For Veterans, People With Disabilities Coming To Vacant Jefferson Park Lot
The development at 6001 W. Lawrence Ave. began construction Oct. 13 and will consist of two four-story buildings with 48 units.
Aldermen Are Not Subject To City Worker Vaccine Mandate — And Some Are Skipping The Shots
As unvaccinated aldermen fight the city worker vaccine mandate, other elected officials are frustrated by a lack of remote meeting options.
Apartment Complex Near O’Hare Gets Key Approval From City Commission — Despite Aldermen’s Opposition
The commission voted 10-1 to approve Glenstar’s proposal to build a seven-story, 297-unit apartment complex at 8535 W. Higgins Road in the 41st Ward. It would also have 59 affordable units.
Some City Workers Have Hesitated To Get Vaccinated — But They Should Be Setting ‘The Example’ For Chicagoans, Lightfoot Says
An alderman and some members of the Police Department are skipping the vaccine for now, and the city has no plan to mandate the shots for city workers.