New Life Centers
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
West Side Legal Aid Program Will Bring ‘Community-Led Holistic Supports’ To Break Cycle Of Crime
Justice Rising is a collaboration between four neighborhood groups that aims to create a model for how young people interact with the legal system.
Little Village Neighbors Call For Police Reform, Investment In La Villita Kids During Adam Toledo Peace Walk: ‘Adam Didn’t Have A Chance’
About 1,000 people marched and called for justice for Adam Toledo, 13, and Lydia Jimenez, 17. They want the city to invest more in communities like Little Village so they can save and heal young people.
As Chicagoans Continue To Face Hunger In Pandemic, New Little Village Food Pantry Aims To Help: ‘The Need Is Massive’
With the help of partners and donors, New Life Centers bought the building on the corner of Lawndale Avenue and 27th Street to make way for a food pantry. It will be named El Mercado.
Chicago Is Experiencing The Biggest Hunger Crisis In Decades Because Of Coronavirus — And The Recovery Could Take Years
Hundreds of people lined up for a Christmas meal Tuesday in Little Village, one of the neighborhoods hardest hit by coronavirus. Local food pantries are their lifeline: "It's a big help."