- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
‘Bridgerton Experience’ Transforms South Side Tennis Center Into Queen Charlotte’s Royal Ball
Galas featuring settings from Shonda Rhimes' hit Netflix series, live music and dance and period-accurate performers have turned XS Tennis Village into an 1800s London ballroom through June 12.
Dilla The Urban Historian’s South Side Neighborhood Tours Are Back For Black History Month And Beyond
Shermann "Dilla" Thomas' Chicago Mahogany Tours are coming to Bronzeville, Bridgeport and the Stockyards, and Roseland and Pullman over the next several weeks.
TikTok Historian Shermann ‘Dilla’ Thomas Working On Chicago-Based TV Series With Netflix
Dilla’s short history videos about the city have exploded in popularity. Now, he wants the rest of the world to see Chicago the way he does through a new TV show.
Chicago Party Aunt’s Netflix Show Promises Laughs — And A More Fun Side Of The City Rarely Seen On TV
"Chicago Party Aunt" premieres Sept. 17 on Netflix and features a number of references, Easter eggs and cameos from Chicago legends.
Netflix’s ‘The Trial Of The Chicago 7’ Only Scratches Surface Of ‘Trying’ Time For City, Juror’s Daughter Says
The new film about the trial of the "Chicago Seven" portrays a chaotic period in Chicago that Edgewater resident Marjorie Fritz-Birch and her mom witnessed.
Netflix’s Hit Reality Show ‘Love Is Blind’ Looking For Chicago-Based Contestants
The application includes questions like, "What excites you about possibly finding the love of your life?"