- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
The Navy Pier Flyover’s Northern End Is An Ice-Choked Hazard. Are Trail Closures The New Normal?
“Models show that lake levels are likely to remain high through this year, and so, at least in the near term future we’re going to be dealing with this," a Chicago Park District official said.
Free Romantic Rides On Navy Pier’s Ferris Wheel Available Before Valentine’s Day
Navy Pier is giving away 2,020 tickets to people who want to take a ride on the Ferris wheel on Feb. 13.
1,000 Pumpkins And Jack-O’-Lanterns Coming To Navy Pier For All Of October
The Pier Pumpkin Lights are new this year. They'll be on display starting Oct. 1.
Navy Pier Will Host Speed Dating On The Ferris Wheel For Sweetest Day
Attendees will also get to meet other singles on a yacht with an open bar during the event.
Fourth Of July In Chicago: Here’s Where To Celebrate (GUIDE)
Here's where you can picnic, party and watch the fireworks in Chicago.
You Can Celebrate Pride With Drag Queens, LGBTQ Arts And Crafts At Navy Pier
The event is part of Pride Month.