Navy Pier Flyover
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Navy Pier Flyover, A Project That Spanned 3 Chicago Mayoral Administrations, Is Finally Done
The $64 million project links the north and south legs of the lakefront trail, sending it over the Chicago River, Grand Avenue and Illinois Street.
Navy Pier Flyover Adds New Section As Crews Finish Lanes Over Chicago River
The Flyover now provides a continuous stretch from Ohio Street Beach to the south side of the river.
The Navy Pier Flyover’s Northern End Is An Ice-Choked Hazard. Are Trail Closures The New Normal?
“Models show that lake levels are likely to remain high through this year, and so, at least in the near term future we’re going to be dealing with this," a Chicago Park District official said.
Lakefront Trail Turned Into ‘Piles Of Asphalt’ In Places After Weekend Storm: ‘Worst I’ve Ever Seen’
The hardest hit areas likely won't be fixed until spring, a CDOT official said.
Navy Pier Flyover Reopened After Construction Crews Connect Latest Extension
The flyover had been closed since Sept. 3 for construction to connect its first and second segments.