- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Affordable Housing And Arts Building A Step Toward Preserving Humboldt Park’s Puerto Rican Identity: ‘We Are Not For Gentrification’
After years of planning, a five-story affordable housing complex with a ground-floor theater will soon rise on Division Street.
Developer Breaks Ground On Long-Planned Affordable Housing Arts Building On Humboldt Park’s Paseo Boricua
The project, funded by tax-increment finance dollars and tax-exempt housing bonds, will bring 24 units of affordable housing geared toward artists and a ground-floor theater to 2709-15 W. Division St.