- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Man Who Killed Woman In Wrigleyville Hit-And-Run Fled Another Crash Seconds Before Striking Her, Prosecutors Say
Witnesses spotted the driver, who had his license suspended in 2008, running away barefoot, prosecutors said. Sophie Allen was killed in the crash and her friend, Nahiomy Alvarez, was badly hurt.
Old Town Man Charged With Reckless Homicide In Hit-And-Run That Killed Woman Near Wrigley Field
Brett Dimick, 30, was arrested Monday, nearly four months after the crash that killed Sophie Allen and badly injured her friend Nahiomy Alvarez.
Nearly 3 Weeks After Fatal Wrigleyville Hit-And-Run, Surviving Victim Begs Driver To Come Forward
Sophie Allen, 27, was killed and her best friend, Nahiomy Alvarez, was injured when a driver slammed into them in Wrigleyville and ran off. No one has been arrested, police said.