museum of science and industry
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Art Institute, Museum Of Science And Industry Reopening This Week
The museums require people to get tickets in advance before they open this week.
Museum Of Science And Industry Reopening Aug. 1
Visitors can reserve free tickets for Aug. 1-14.
Museum Of Science & Industry Using 3D Printers To Make Masks, Face Shields For Health Care Workers
More than 100 shield holders and about 50 mask holders have been made so far using the printers from the museum's Fab Lab. "We’re not going to stop once [the pandemic starts] to slow," director of science Manny Juarez said.
Uber Throws Party For Drivers — And It Was A Huge ‘Unorganized Catastrophe,’ Upset Workers Say
Uber said it was thankful for drivers who attended, "however, hundreds more than RSVP’d came and we had to close admission to the event for everyone’s safety ... ."
The U-505 Submarine Was Captured 75 Years Ago, And You Can Tour It At The Museum of Science and Industry
The commemoration will be on one of the museum’s free days this summer, and you can also take a tour of the submarine for free.
Planning Out Your Summer? Here Are The Free Days At Chicago Museums
Many museums offer free admission days with a valid ID or proof of residency.