Murder Accountability Project
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park
- Lakeview, Boystown, Wrigleyville
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
‘Unforgotten 51’ Project Has Roosevelt University Students Telling The Stories Of Dozens Of Murdered And Missing Chicago Women
A team of student journalists spent a year documenting the lives of missing and murdered women, hoping to show how they lived and not just how they died.
After Years Of Unsolved Murders, West Side Women Launch Stop Taking Our Girls Campaign
The Stop Taking Our Girls campaign calls CPD and the State's Attorney's office to prioritize the loss of Black women's lives to kidnapping, gangs, domestic violence, human trafficking and murder.
What’s Being Done To Solve The Murders Of Black Women On The South And West Sides? ‘Don’t Dismiss This,’ Families Implore
A community forum Thursday night left some people with more questions than answers as families grapple with the murder of 51 women.
Serial Killer Task Force Offers Some Hope To Families Of Slain Chicago Women — But Others Ask, ‘What Took Them So Long?’
"It's unfortunate that in our community, many times the lives of the people in our community don't seem to be as important as the lives of others."