- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Chicago Essential Workers Honored In Labor Day Mural: ‘Take The Time To Say Thank You’
The mural by artist Sam Kirk honors Latino Union of Chicago's Veronica Rodriguez, postal worker Carilla Hayden, domestic worker Maggie Zylinska and Juan Burrell, a school lunchroom manager.
‘Stations’ Installation In Bronzeville Is A Trip Through The Neighborhood’s ‘Family Photo Album’
A photo wall at 39th Street and Michigan Avenue continues the theme of Black "faces and places and how they intersect" through local artist Chris Devins' work.
New Uptown Mural Celebrates Montrose Beach Bird Sanctuary
The mural features two Nelson's sparrows and is meant to inspire a love for public lands.
Check Out The New Mural Planned For Rogers Park On Clark Street
Local artist Molly Costello will start work next week on the mural to be finished by June 15.
John Lennon Mural In Bucktown Part Of ‘Paint Love Across America’ Tour
"Everyone is depressed, what we all need right now is love," said traveling graffiti artist Menace Two.
City Accidentally Destroys Beloved Mural That Celebrated Puerto Rican Culture
Neighbors are outraged after the city destroyed a large mural celebrating Puerto Rican culture at Pulaski Road and Bloomingdale Avenue with no input from the artists or local officials.