Muertos de la Risa
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Pilsen’s Muertos De La Risa Procession Keeps Traditions Alive While Honoring The Dead
PHOTOS: The longstanding Día de los Muertos celebration, the first held in person since 2019, drew hundreds to Dvorak Park.
Día De Los Muertos Procession Muertos De La Risa Returns To Pilsen
The 43rd Muertos de la Risa event and procession begins 4 p.m. Wednesday at Dvorak Park with free, family-friendly activities.
Scenes From The Día De Los Muertos Processional In Pilsen (PHOTOS)
With giant puppet skeletons and hand-pushed carts, hundreds gathered to honor the memory of loved ones who have died.
40th Annual Dia De Los Muertos Processional Returns To Pilsen Saturday
Neighbors will take to the streets to honor the memory of loved ones who have passed away with a nighttime skeleton processional and sidewalk altars.