Mr. Dad's Father's Club
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Mr. Dad’s Father’s Club Giving Away 500 Happy Meals At Bronzeville McDonald’s Friday
Founder Joseph Williams is teaming up with Children Matters to spread much-needed joy.
Mr. Dad’s Father’s Club To Host A Father’s Walk In Englewood This Weekend: ‘It’s All About Unity’
The march starts 1 p.m. Saturday at Ogden Park. The free event is open to anyone in the city.
10 Black Women and Queer Activists Working To Change Chicago
These organizers are supporting protesters fighting for Black lives and providing relief to communities impacted by looting and coronavirus.
South Side Groups Are Giving Out Weekly ‘Relief Bags’ With Fun Activities For Kids
The bags of books, activities and craft supplies "give parents and kids a little something to smile about, because there’s so much they can’t control," Burst Into Books founder Jurema Gorham said.