Mount Sinai Hospital
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
A Woman Is Suing A West Side Hospital, Saying It Partially Sterilized Her Without Consent
Physicians at Mount Sinai Hospital were halfway through a tubal ligation when they realized the woman, Lourdes Maldonado, never requested the procedure, according to her lawsuit.
Black Women Are More Likely To Die From Breast Cancer Than White Women. A Renovated West Side Clinic Aims To Improve The Survival Rate
The Barbara Bates Imaging Center at Mount Sinai Hospital will bring West Side women more advanced mammograms, screenings and breast cancer services.
After Father Killed Taking Daughter To School In Humboldt Park, Family Fundraising For Funeral
Travell Miller was shot and killed Wednesday morning. He died shielding his daughter from the gunman, his family said.
Chicago AIDS Run Splitting Into Local Neighborhood Routes This Year, Giving West Siders A Chance To Participate
The event will kick off Monday with a route through Douglass Park.
New Grant Helps Mount Sinai Boost Efforts To Combat Food Scarcity On West Side
A $100,000 grant will allow Sinai's community health workers to better help patients find healthy food.
Sinai Health System To Resume Elective Procedures Next Week
The hospital system canceled most non-urgent services to free resources and staff to treat COVID-19 patients.
Mount Sinai Hospital Workers Set To Strike Next Week
More than 400 nurse assistants, housekeepers, transportation workers and other staff plan to walk out over pay, insurance and staffing concerns.