Mount Carmel High School
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Mount Carmel Going Coed Is ‘Off The Table’ For 2023 — But It Could Happen In The Future
“We certainly learned by listening to alumni, students, and you, our parents, that our timeline was too aggressive,” President Brendan Conroy told parents.
Mount Carmel High School, One Of Chicago’s Few Remaining Catholic All-Boys Schools, Is Considering Going Coed
The school's leaders are asking community members to weigh in as they decide if they'll make the century-old all-boys school into a coed facility.
Mount Carmel’s Drive-In Graduation The ‘Perfect Way To End An Imperfect Senior Year’
Families gathered in their cars at Mount Carmel's football field to celebrate the class of 2020 after coronavirus made for an unexpected senior year.
With Students Home, Mount Carmel Faculty Making 3D-Printed Masks For Senior Homes
Mount Carmel faculty have donated 40 protective masks after hearing "horror stories" about the lack of protective gear from senior home workers.
Mount Carmel Alumni Return To Celebrate Their High School’s New Look At Monday’s Ribbon Cutting
The high school's main building, built in 1924, has received a near total redesign intended to inspire productivity from its students, president Ned Hughes said.