- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Shuttered Peabody School To Become Luxury Housing With ‘One Apartment Per Classroom’
The Peabody School was built in 1894 to serve the area's rapidly growing Polish and German immigrant communities. It was closed in 2013.
Inside West Town’s Shuttered Elementary School Now Known As Motley School Apartments (Starting at $2,300 A Month)
The school, which was called Near North Elementary when CPS shut it down in 2013, has been converted into apartments that feature some former elements of the school, including chalkboard.