- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Nightshade, The Lower-Level Companion To Portage Park’s Plant-Themed Cocktail Bar, Opening In June
The new bar will be separate from its upstairs neighbor, Moonflower, with different music, lighting and drink menu, owners say.
Moonflower, A Plant-Themed Cocktail Bar, Opens In Portage Park
The owners aim to attract younger customers to the bar, which joins a growing number of businesses coming to the area's corridor.
Moonflower, A Plant-Themed Cocktail Bar, Opens In Portage Park This Month
The cocktail spot from Chicago bar and restaurant veterans will replace Hops and Barley. The owners aim to provide an alternative to sports bars in the area.