- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Gardeners, Community Groups Working To Make Hyde Park A Destination For Generations Of Monarch Butterflies
A new project from the University of Chicago Service League is educating neighbors about the importance of milkweed for monarchs.
South Shore’s Monarch Festival To Celebrate The Butterflies’ (And Humans’) Global Migration Stories
On Saturday, the nonprofit Faith in Place will host a family-friendly day of activities and discussions around the monarch butterfly, Illinois' state insect.
Monarch Butterflies Are Disappearing From Chicago — But The Field Museum Has An Idea For How We Can Save Them
Scientists want Chicagoans and other city dwellers to plant milkweed — but cities could prevent that by fining people who let native plants dominate their yards.