- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Friends Of 6-Year-Old Norwood Park Girl With Cancer To Host Fundraiser Sunday To Support Family
The MollyStrong Family Day is Sunday. There will be carnival games, Irish dancers, balloon creations and more.
Norwood Park Girl, 6, Battling Cancer To Be Honored By City Council For ‘Extraordinary Strength And Courage’
"Molly's extraordinary strength and courage has inspired her family, friends, and neighbors," the resolution says of Molly Morris.
Far Northwest Side Rallies Around 6-Year-Old Battling Cancer: ‘She Is A Fighter’
Molly Morris was diagnosed with stage 4 kidney cancer in May. Neighbors have supported her and her family with fundraisers, gifts and orange ribbons.