- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
‘It’s All Good’ Episode 21: Chicago’s Struggle For LGBTQ+ Equality
Recent progress for LGBTQ+ Americans has not been shared equally by all of Chicago's communities. Episode 21 features voices from Black, queer Chicagoans surviving and thriving, and those who are not.
‘Manifold’ Documentary Series Spotlights Array Of Queer Black Experiences In Chicago
The six-episode "experimental" series details the lives of queer Black organizers, artists and activists. Its producers — all local Black femmes — are fundraising to cover post-production costs.
Molasses, A Nightlife Collective, Is Creating Black Trans Liberation Through Art, Mutual Aid And Self-Defense Series
The grassroots collective of Black and transgender nightlife artists will teach self defense, protest safety and strength training to other queer people of color.