MoCa Modern Cannabis
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Alderman Rips ‘Incompetent’ Zoning Board After It OKs Weed Dispensary Despite Neighborhood Opposition
The approval ratcheted up a simmering battle between Mayor Lori Lightfoot and members of City Council over how new pot shops are approved.
From Top Cop To Pot Shop: Garry McCarthy Now A Security Consultant For Cannabis Company Looking To Open In River North
After losing $200,000 in a burglary the first week weed was legal, MOCA is trying to convince River North neighbors they're serious about security.
4 Weed Dispensaries Want To Open Within Blocks In River North, But Only 1 Will Be Allowed
Cresco Labs was the first to pitch their plan to open in the old Baton Club at 436 N. Clark St.
Emporium Arcade Owners Bail On Plan To Expand MOCA Weed Dispensary In Logan Square
The dispensary was burglarized earlier this month and the burglar made off with more than $100,000 in cash, police said.
Is Your Weed Shop Open? All But One Dispensary Closed To Recreational Customers After Supply Wiped Out
Seven-hour lines, high taxes and low supply have some Chicagoans going back to their weed dealer.
Emporium Arcade Owners Want To Expand MoCa Dispensary, But City Board Won’t Sign Off Yet
The delay will not prevent MoCa Modern Cannabis from selling recreational weed on Jan. 1.