- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
West Side Writers Celebrate MLK Legacy With Open Mic, Literary Reading
The Dreamscapes and Landscapes reading will uplift the voices of West Side writers and poets whose work speaks to the social issues championed by Martin Luther King Jr.
Virtual MLK Day Celebration Will Honor King’s Legacy Of Unity At West Side Church Where He Preached
"We're uniting together to make sure that we're stronger. That is the purpose of this year," said Rev. Reshorna Fitzpatrick of the Stone Temple Missionary Baptist Church.
DuSable Museum Celebrates MLK Day With Programs ‘Focused On Freedom’
The day kicks off with an exploration of the museum's archives of King's Chicago campaign, in which he addressed racial discrimination in housing and hiring.
Celebrate MLK Day At The West Side Church Where King Spoke
Stone Temple Missionary Baptist Church in North Lawndale is honoring the Rev. Martin Luther King's legacy in Chicago.