- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Brooklyn Boulders Could Open 40,000-Square-Foot Rock Climbing Gym And Fitness Center In Logan Square
GW Properties is aiming to bring the Brooklyn-based fitness company into the revamped Hollander building at 2418 N. Milwaukee Ave.
Should Logan Square’s Hollander Building Be Transformed Into Boutique Offices With Restaurants And Retail? Weigh In At Meeting
A community meeting is set for 6:30 p.m. Nov. 12 at Ald. Daniel La Spata's 1st Ward office, 1958 N. Milwaukee Ave.
Here’s A First Look At Plans For Logan Square’s Historic Hollander Building
The plans call for boutique offices, restaurants, a fitness brand — and maybe even a rooftop bar.
A $15 Million Portillo’s, The First On Northwest Side, Could Open By End Of 2019
Some neighbors said while they love the food at Portillo's, they're worried about adding traffic to the already congested area.
Luxury Apartment Project Along The 606 Approved By Key City Panel
Plans for the Logan Square development call for 109 apartments and a plaza that will connect to the trail.
Developer Buys Historic Hollander Moving Site, Plans Boutique Offices With Restaurant, Apartments
"I think it'll be a nice complement to have the new meets the old," the developer said.
606 Luxury Apartment Plan Shrinks, But Neighbors Still Worry About Packed Trains, Lack Of Parking
Seven more parking spaces isn't enough for some residents, who said the Blue Line is already at capacity and parking is impossible.