- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
‘We Walk For Her’ March Calls For Compassion For Missing And Murdered Black Women — And Transparency From Police
The marchers called for justice for dozens of Black women who have gone missing or been murdered in Chicago. "We don't have the power to find the girls ourselves, so we have to get our voices heard."
At March Against Gun Violence, Young Chicagoans Say There Can Be Peace With Less Police
GoodKids MadCity and other groups marched through Austin to call for peace in the wake of recent shootings. "This march is nothing but love and peace," activist Miracle Boyd said.
Miracle Boyd Says Cop Who Hit Her Should Be Fired: ‘No Matter What I Said … I Did Not Deserve To Be Attacked’
The 18-year-old Chicago activist faces death threats, but she said she won't stop fighting for Black lives.
Lightfoot Condemns ‘Violent’ Protesters And Police After Clashes In Grant Park Over Columbus Statue
On Saturday morning, a group of aldermen and state lawmakers slammed CPD and Lightfoot's decision to use force to protect the statue.
18-Year-Old Activist Had Teeth Knocked Out By Police At Columbus Statue Protest, Officials Say
Activist Miracle Boyd of GoodKids MadCity was injured by police in an attack caught on video. "You beat people up over a statue? You rough them up over a statue?" Ald. Jeanette Taylor said.