- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Massive Restoration Of Logan Square’s 109-Year-Old ‘Red Church’ Nearly Complete
Also this month, Norwegian Lutheran Memorial Church is holding its annual Taste of Norway celebration with Norwegian treats and crafts.
Learn More About Logan Square Norwegian Church’s Big Renovation Project At Community Meeting
Church leaders are embarking on a months-long renovation project funded, in part, by a $250,000 city grant. They'll go over the details at a community meeting Tuesday.
Logan Square’s Historic ‘Red Church’ Getting $250,000 City Grant For Restoration
Restoration work will likely begin next month, but the city money only covers a portion of the overall work.
Logan Square’s Annual Taste Of Norway Moves Online: ‘As Bad As Things Are, We Can Provide Some Cookies’
Now through the middle of December, folks can support Minnekirken by buying homemade Norwegian cookies, Nisse hats and more on the church's website.
With Major Construction Coming To Logan Square Hub, Neighborhood’s Historic ‘Red Church’ Needs Your Help
With "heavy, earth-moving machinery" coming to the church's doorstep, the 108-year-old Minnekirken needs to prevent its brick facade from crumbling further.