- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Guild Row Social Club Drops Cost For Chefs, Artists And Other Creatives ‘Who Give A Damn’
The club's founders are trying to expand their membership base after a tough pandemic year. The sprawling social club has a woodworking shop, industrial kitchen, lounge and more.
Old Warehouses Along Chicago River Being Transformed Into ‘Guild Row’ Club With Craft Workshops And More
The "social club" will house everything from a woodworking studio to an industrial kitchen. "The whole effort here is to make the most out of what you have," one of the founders said.