Midwest Coast Brewing
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
West Town’s Revamped ‘Chicago Brewing District’ To Host Oktoberfest Crawl Saturday
Eleven breweries are relaunching the Chicago Brewing District, which stretches from Chicago Avenue to Lake Street between Ashland and Western avenues.
Chicago Brew Pass Encourages Patrons To Drink Local Beer And Get Free Stuff
The new Choose Chicago program awards points (and prizes) to hopheads who visit two dozen area brewpubs.
Chicago, Ukrainian Breweries Team Up For Special Beer To Support Humanitarian Efforts
Midwest Coast Brewing is collaborating with Varvar Brew in Kyiv to launch a version of Ukrainian Golden Ale.