- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Band of Bohemia, Which Closed After Filing For Bankruptcy, Evicted From Ravenswood Building
The business closed in July after allegations a former chef engaged in sexual misconduct. The business filed for bankruptcy in October, owing more than $1.3 million in debt.
Acclaimed Fine Dining Restaurant Goosefoot Pivots To Family-Style Comfort Food To Survive Pandemic
Instead of its $145 tasting menu, owners Chris and Nina Nugent are offering takeout steak and chicken dinners, soups, salads and desserts.
Schwa Alums Opening B.Y.O.B. Homemade Pasta Shop Flour Power In West Town
Award-winning chef Wilson Bauer and wife Alice Richter are asking neighbors to help them fund the restaurant's finishing touches via a Kickstarter campaign.
Michelin Guide Gives Sought-After Stars To 22 Chicago Restaurants (LIST)
Temporis, a West Town restaurant, has made it into the guide with one star.