- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park
- Lakeview, Boystown, Wrigleyville
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Final Election Results Show One Cook County Judge Lost Her Seat, Others Hold On By A Thread
Judge Jackie Portman-Brown lost her retention bid by less than 12,000 votes.
All Cook County Judges Up For Re-Election — Including Toomin — Likely To Keep Their Seats
Judge Michael Toomin, a 40-year veteran of the bench who presides over the court’s juvenile justice division, appeared likely to keep his seat with 62% “yes” votes as of Wednesday morning.