- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Wealthy Family’s Hedges Ripped Out After They Blocked Off Parkland As Their Own Private Yard
Block Club revealed Tuesday that businessman Michael Tadin Jr. and his family cordoned off parkland for their private use, according to an inspector general's report.
A Day At The Park: Neighbors Camp Out On Public Land Homeowners Blocked Off As Their Own Private Yard In Lakeview
After Block Club revealed a wealthy Lakeview resident cordoned off parkland for private use, residents showed up to enjoy the public grounds.
A Wealthy Family Planted Hedges On Park District Land To Make A Personal Front Yard, Inspector General Alleges
The yard in front of Michael Tadin Jr.'s Lakeview home is public land, part of Lincoln Park. But a hedgerow suggests otherwise.