Michael Tadin Jr.
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
MAT Asphalt Owner Gets $10 Million Tax Break For Completed Building Under Program Meant To Spur Development
Michael Tadin Jr. defended applying for the incentive, saying there would be “no industry in Chicago” without it, as incentives make it attractive to develop in Chicago.
The Hedges Are Gone, But Protesters Now Want Wealthy Lakeview Homeowner To Close His Southwest Side Asphalt Plant
Michael Tadin Jr. co-owns the controversial MAT Asphalt plant in McKinley Park. When it opened in 2018, bringing noise and pollution to the area, neighbors had no advanced notice it was coming.
Wealthy Family’s Hedges Ripped Out After They Blocked Off Parkland As Their Own Private Yard
Block Club revealed Tuesday that businessman Michael Tadin Jr. and his family cordoned off parkland for their private use, according to an inspector general's report.
A Day At The Park: Neighbors Camp Out On Public Land Homeowners Blocked Off As Their Own Private Yard In Lakeview
After Block Club revealed a wealthy Lakeview resident cordoned off parkland for private use, residents showed up to enjoy the public grounds.