Michael Reese Hospital
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Michael Reese Megadevelopment Moves Forward, Set For Pivotal City Council Vote Wednesday
The first part of the $3.8 billion project to transform the Bronzeville hospital site includes an innovation center, welcoming center, senior housing, a repurposed pavilion and a park.
Michael Reese Site Primed For $97 Million Sale As ‘Bronzeville Lakefront’ Edges Closer To Reality
When completed, the $4 billion Bronzeville Lakefront campus is planned to include nearly 7,000 housing units and 8 million square feet of office, retail and research facilities.
First Phase Of Michael Reese Hospital Redevelopment Plan Gets Key City Approval
The developer's vision for the former hospital site was a hit with community leaders and elected officials, but some residents still have concerns.
Massive Michael Reese Hospital Redevelopment Set For Plan Commission Vote Thursday
An update to the Fulton Market Innovation District plan, a proposed 50-foot building at The Fields development and a new elementary school in Belmont Cragin will also be considered.
Michael Reese Hospital Redevelopment Should Hire Workers From Bronzeville, Union Says
The 20-year project will give Bronzeville an economic boost, but workers want to make sure residents aren't left behind.
Here’s What The Michael Reese Hospital Redevelopment’s First Phase Will Look Like
The first phase of a 20-year project could break ground next fall and would include a Bronzeville Welcoming Center, senior housing, a data center, retail and office space.