- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
$1.67 Million Settlement For Woman Beaten By Police At Brickyard Mall Blocked By 4 Aldermen
Alds. Ray Lopez, Silvana Tabares, Felix Cardona and Nick Sposato blocked a vote on the police misconduct lawsuit settlement for Mia Wright, who was attacked when she went shopping at Brickyard Mall in 2020.
City Panel OK’s $4.3 Million For Woman Beaten At Brickyard Mall, Man Shot By Off-Duty Cop, Mom Of Child Killed In Police Chase
The City Council will vote to finalize the settlements at its Feb. 23 meeting.
Attorney Demands City Drop Charges Against Woman Battered By Police Outside Brickyard Mall
"You're asking her to pay for being a victim of police brutality. That's really outrageous," said attorney Nenye Uche.
Officers Who Violently Pulled Woman Out Of Car At Brickyard Mall Stripped Of Police Powers During Investigation
But a Chicago police spokeswoman on Friday said "nothing has changed at this time with the status of the officers" and the investigation is ongoing.
In ‘Vicious’ Police Attack Of Black Woman Outside Northwest Side Mall, Family Demands Criminal Investigation: ‘It Has To Stop’
The family is demanding the disorderly conduct charge filed against victim Mia Wright be dropped. "I was in my car with my family. ... just driving. I could've died. ... the way I was just tossed out the vehicle like an animal."