Metropolitan Water Reclamation District
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
New Chicago River Sensors Give Real-Time Updates On Water Quality
“H2NOW reports on the river like a meteorologist reports on the weather,” said Alaina Harkness, executive director of the nonprofit leading the project.
Want To Help Save Monarch Butterflies? Get Free Milkweed Seeds, Oak Tree Saplings From State Water District
Chicagoans can get free milkweed seeds to help butterflies or oak tree saplings through the Metropolitan Water Reclamation District.
Morgan Shoal Retaining Wall, Meant To Protect South Lakefront From Further Erosion, Will Be Complete In 6 Weeks, City Says
A new barrier wall — which will also carry the Lakefront Trail — will be built and 1,500 tons of rubble will be placed along the lakefront from 47th to 51st streets as part of the $1.5 million project.
Free Asian Carp Tacos Available This Weekend At Uptown’s Fiesta Mexicana
You can take a bite out of the Asian carp invasive species problem by eating free tacos Saturday and Sunday.
Water Reclamation District’s Road Show In Mt. Greenwood Saturday Includes Job Chances, Free Rain Barrel And More
Learn about wastewater, win prizes, and find out about careers with the District.