Metropolitan Planning Council
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
What Should Come To Corner Of Howard And Ashland? Rogers Park Neighbors Pitch Ideas
From an urban farm to a business incubator and even a water park, Rogers Park neighbors have many ideas for the future of the city-owned lot at Howard and Ashland.
What Should Come To Corner Of Howard And Ashland? Rogers Park Neighbors Asked To Submit Ideas
Instead of developers pitching ideas for the city-owned lot, a new initiative is asking neighbors to lead the redevelopment effort.
Would Logan Square Affordable Housing Complex Create Parking ‘Nightmare’ As Opponents Claim In Lawsuit? Not At All, Report Finds
The lawsuit is "another example of a kitchen sink attempt to block affordable housing by any means necessary," the researcher wrote in his data-driven report.