Metropolitan Family Services
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Street Outreach Groups Join Forces In Lawndale To ‘Interrupt Violence Deep In The Trenches’
The collaborative of violence prevention groups is focusing on North Lawndale to scale up street outreach work.
West Side Police Districts Aim To Better Understand Areas They Patrol Through Community Training Academy
The program trains officers on implicit bias and the unique challenges facing residents in their beat.
Free Legal Aid Now Available As Part Of Anti-Violence Street Outreach
The new Justice Corps will give violence interrupters at partner neighborhood groups a new tool to help people at-risk for violence.
If City Wants Gun Violence To Drop 20%, It Must Invest In Prevention Programs, Activists Say
Though Mayor Lori Lightfoot's 2020 budget increased violence prevention funding by nearly $10 million, organizers say that's still not enough to reach their goal.