- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Metropolis Coffee Reopens In Edgewater With New Menu — And More Focus On Community
Metropolis has brought in products from local businesses like pHlour and Kyoto Black in its return from a coronavirus-forced hiatus.
Edgewater’s Metropolis Coffee Temporarily Closing, Hoping To Ride Out Worst Of Pandemic
Metropolis plans to reopen April 26, when the owner thinks and hopes life might look more normal in Chicago.
Perkolator Coffee Starts Coffee Bean Delivery Service To Weather Dine-In Ban
Customers can subscribe to get regular deliveries of 12 ounce bags of coffee beans for $15, three ounce bags of loose leaf tea for $15 and BBQ sauce for $12.