- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Italian Fried Rice Balls, Chorizo Ravioli On The Menu At Merchant, Opening Saturday In Logan Square
The owners said they're hoping to create a "Cheers"-like atmosphere, where both the conversations and the drinks are flowing each night.
Here’s What We Know About The Restaurant Replacing Dunlay’s In Logan Square
The new restaurant, called Merchant Chicago, will serve up American dishes, according to a source familiar with the project.