- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Zia’s Lago Vista To Become 5-Story Apartment Building, Bringing ‘Much-Needed Affordability’ To Lakeview, Alderman Says
A rezoning proposal that will allow developers to build a 5-story apartment building in Zia's place unanimously passed City Council on Wednesday.
Lakeview Alderman Supports 5-Story Apartment Building At Former Zia’s Site, But Some Neighbors Worry About Traffic
Developers want to knock down the Italian restaurant to build a 48-unit apartment building, but neighbors are worried it will cause traffic congestion.
Developer To Replace Uptown Strip Mall With Luxury Apartment Building
The latest luxury apartment development in Uptown will replace a laundromat, pawn shop and health center on Sheridan Road.
5-Story Apartment Building Could Replace Zia’s Lago Vista Restaurant In Lakeview
Developers want to knock down the Italian restaurant and build a five-story apartment building with 48 units.
Uptown Day Care Being Redeveloped Into 30-Unit Apartment Building
ABC & Me Daycare Center sold its Sheridan building to Mavrek Development for $1.98 million.