- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Ampersand Co-Work In Logan Square Closing After Owner Sells Building, But Toast & Jam Will Stay Put
It's the end of a four-year run for the co-working spot. "I wish I could keep it going, but I also think it's time to move on," owner Mary Nisi said.
Four Star Family Cyclery Will Be 1st Woman-Owned Bike Shop In Logan Square
Bucktown's Four Star Family Cyclery is taking over the old Antique to Chic store on Diversey Avenue.
‘Ladies Of Logan’ Teaming Up With Revolution Brewing For International Women’s Day Market
The market, set for March 8, will double as a release party for Revolution Brewing's new IPA, called Spirit of Revolt.
‘Ladies Of Logan Square’ Events Aim To Unite, Empower Neighborhood’s Small Business Owners
"There [are] a lot of women who own awesome businesses in Logan Square. ... This is a great way to get those people in front of more people," co-founder Mary Nisi said.