- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Despite Mayor’s Claim, City Tried To Stop Release Of Video Showing Police Running Over Woman
Records show the battle for video of the incident that critically injured Martina Standley in South Shore stretched on for more than a year.
Chicago Police Ran Over Woman, Didn’t Move SUV As It Crushed Victim’s Leg For More Than 8 Minutes, Video Shows
Martina Standley was left with a traumatic brain injury and a crushed leg after a Chicago police officer drove into her in November 2019, according to a lawsuit.