- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
After 15-Year-Old Is Nearly Kidnapped In South Shore, Activists Say More Must Be Done To Protect Black Girls
In addition to the attempted abduction, an 18-year-old woman was fatally shot March 13 and a 33-year-old Black trans woman was found dead inside a trash can Sunday.
South Side Program For Young Men Trains Them To Deescalate Violent Situations: ‘It’s Time To Shut Up And Do The Work’
A six-week program hopes to turn teens into superheroes by teaching them self-discipline, self-care and love for community. "Instead of talking down to these kids and telling them how bad they are, give them what they need to be better."
Bronzeville Neighbors Band Together To Patrol Gas Stations, Other Carjacking Hot Spots — And They’re Seeking More Volunteers
"There's this narrative that men in our communities don't care, that they aren't invested," Watch Guard's founder said. "The idea is to push back on that."
‘We Want To Look Out For Our People’: South Side Neighborhood Patrol Aims To Stop Violence Without Police
A growing number of residents fed up with violence are taking matters into their own hands by revitalizing neighborhood watch groups.