- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Scaled-Back Avondale Apartment Project Wins Neighbors’ Support, Overcoming ‘Rough’ Start
Ald. Carlos Ramirez-Rosa (35th) indicated he plans to grant the developers a zoning change to rehab and redevelop a long-vacant six-unit apartment building at 2901 N. Milwaukee Ave.
After Fliers For Avondale Apartments Spark Backlash, Developer Returns With Scaled-Back Proposal
Ald. Carlos Ramirez-Rosa (35th) said the new, condensed proposal is proof that "downzoning" the stretch will lead to more responsible development.
Developer Scolded By Alderman For Posting Fliers About Avondale Apartment Plan: ‘That’s Not How We Do Things In The 35th Ward’
A developer said he just wanted more community feedback on his proposal, but Ald. Carlos Ramirez-Rosa accused him of trying to mislead neighbors.