- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Would Music Venue Cause Displacement Or Be A Boon To Logan Square/Hermosa? Neighbors Divided Over Proposal
At a community meeting held Saturday, about 55 percent of neighbors voted "yes" and about 45 percent voted "no."
Youth Leaders Protest Logan Square Music Venue: ‘This Zoning Change Will Tear Our Community Apart’
The young people are calling on Ald. Felix Cardona Jr. (31st) and Logan Square/Hermosa residents to reject the proposal planned for 2537 N. Pulaski Road.
Logan Square Music Venue Slammed As ‘Hipster’ Gentrification, But No Evidence Club Will Displace Residents, Developers Say
Ald. Felix Cardona Jr. has said he wants to hear from the broader community before he decides whether or not to sign off on the zoning change needed to open the venue.