- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Lincoln Park Weed Dispensary Gets Alderman’s Approval
Marigrow is set to request a special-use permit from the Zoning Board of Appeals to open Ümi on Lincoln Avenue.
Where Can You Smoke Weed In Chicago? Your Marijuana Questions, Answered
If someone tells you it’s OK to light up in public, they’re just blowing smoke. Here are the facts about using legal cannabis in Chicago.
City’s First Downtown Weed Dispensary Opens Thursday In River North
Customers at Cresco Lab's Sunnyside dispensary will be required to order online and check in at a different location to promote social distancing.
With 4/20 On A Saturday, Uptown’s ‘Waldo Forever Fest’ Cannabis Fair Could Draw 3,000, Organizers Say
Uptown goes to pot Saturday with a free festival if you RSVP. But don't bring your kids.
Legal Pot, Gambling, Bonds And Law Changes: Rahm Emanuel Makes His Case For Solving Pension Crisis (FULL TEXT)
"These are not things that just make a difference today, or tomorrow, but for generations," Emanuel said.
Tax Gas For Roads, Legalize Marijuana And Give Chicago A Casino To Pay Pensions, Rahm Asks
The outgoing mayor's proposal calls for earmarking all revenue from legalized marijuana and a casino for pension payments, sources said.