- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
‘Best Of Logan’ Competition Challenges Chefs To Make Food With Beer From Local Breweries
Tickets are $30 to be a judge and taste-test the beer-food. Maplewood, Revolution, Pipeworks, Marz, Hopewell and Ravinia have all signed on.
A Paczki Burger Exists. Here’s Where You Can Get It
The burger is available Tuesdays from Colombian-Polish fusion restaurant Polombia at Maplewood Brewing in Logan Square. "It's just a lot of flavors going on at the same time."
More Logan Square Restaurants And Bars Shut Down After Workers Test Positive For Coronavirus
At least four neighborhood spots have had to close temporarily in recent days due to COVID-19 concerns.
A New Taproom Focused On Local Beer Is Coming To Mayfair — But Despite Confusing Sign, It’s Not Maplewood
The new taproom is an expansion of Leo's Liquors Mayfair, 4471 W. Lawrence Ave. — which sits next door.
Maplewood Brewery & Distillery Eyes Mayfair As Partners Plan Expansion
The brewery's owners are considering expanding the business to a property at 4300 W. Montrose Ave. near the Blue Line.