- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Edgewater’s Hooked On Fish Brings A Sustainable Seafood Market To Bryn Mawr Historic District
Hooked On Fish has opened its first storefront after 8 years in business. The business provides a rotating selection of sustainable and environmentally friendly seafood.
Edgewater’s Mama K’s Cafe Closes, Leaving Another Vacancy On A Struggling Bryn Mawr Avenue
Mama K's Cafe opened in 2019, taking over the Zanzibar spot that had been on Bryn Mawr Avenue for more than a decade. It's the third popular business in the historic district to shutter in less than a year.