Magnificent Mile Association
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Magnificent Mile’s Lights Festival Returning Saturday For Largest Nighttime Parade In US
This year marks the 30th anniversary of the event, which sees the Mag Mile lit up with 1 million holiday lights.
50 Couples Can Win A Free Wedding Or Civil Union On The Mag Mile. Here’s How
Winning lovebirds will elope under the iconic Wrigley Building bridge and then celebrate on the Mag Mile for free.
Yoga, Music And Classic Cars Coming To Michigan Avenue Sunday For ‘Meet Me On The Mile’ Event
Music, cars, exercise classes and more will be available at the first of three Sunday street celebrations planned through October. The street will be closed to traffic Sunday.
Music On The Mag Mile: 2 Free Concerts Being Held Thursday On Famed Shopping Strip
The concerts are free and will be in outdoor plazas.
Mag Mile Event Series Kicks Off Thursday, Featuring Music, Shopping, Dining And More
Popup concerts and outdoor events are just some of the fun the public can enjoy on the Mag Mile this summer.
West Side Window Displays On Mag Mile Showcase ‘Richness Of Our Culture’
The window decorations draw attention to community-driven projects Austin residents are doing to improve their neighborhood.
Downtown Businesses, Recouping After Protests, Delay Reopening
Many businesses on Michigan Avenue and State Street have delayed reopening as a result of recent looting and vandalism.