- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Macy’s Closing Its Mag Mile Department Store At Water Tower Place
The Downtown department store is one of 125 Macy’s stores the company intends to close over a three-year period. Its loss is the latest setback for the retail strip.
West Side Window Displays On Mag Mile Showcase ‘Richness Of Our Culture’
The window decorations draw attention to community-driven projects Austin residents are doing to improve their neighborhood.
Plan To Revitalize ‘Tarnished’ Mag Mile Reputation With New Taxing District Fails For Now
Businesses were willing to "tax themselves" to fund security and marketing in the Downtown stretch, Mayor Lori Lightfoot said. But area aldermen said the process was rushed.
With Downtown’s Reputation ‘Tarnished’ After Summer Of Looting, Some Say New SSA Can Help Mag Mile Recover
City officials say an “emergency” taxing district is needed to lure weary shoppers back to the city’s most lucrative retail stretch, but local aldermen aren't on board.
Downtown Businesses, Recouping After Protests, Delay Reopening
Many businesses on Michigan Avenue and State Street have delayed reopening as a result of recent looting and vandalism.