Madison Street Books
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Pandemic Forced This West Loop Bookstore To Close Days After Grand Opening. Now, It’s Fighting To Survive
Only two days after opening Madison Street Books, owner Mary Mollman was forced to close as the stay at home order was issued. Mollman hopes a fundraiser can keep the independent shop open.
New Indie Bookstore Madison Street Books Opens In West Loop
Booksellers Mary Mollman and Javier Ramirez first met while working at a Winnetka book shop eight years ago. Now they're striking out on their own.
Book Store Veterans Team Up To Bring Community-Focused Madison Street Books To Booming West Loop
From New York Times bestsellers to lesser-known authors, booksellers Mary Mollman and Javier Ramirez aim to offer a diverse selection of books for children and adults and events for West Loop residents.