Lyrical Lemonade Summer Smash
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Some West Siders Want Lyrical Lemonade Festival Out Of Douglass Park To Make Way For Juneteenth Celebrations
The hip-hop music festival coincides with Juneteenth, a holiday celebrating the emancipation of enslaved people. Some are frustrated a private company seems to get first dibs on the park rather than residents.
Summer Smash Or ‘Fyre Festival’? Workers Walk Off Job, Citing Chaos At Douglass Park Music Fest
The annual festival was disorganized from the start, workers and attendees said. Organizers said no one was hurt and they'll be back next year.
As Lyrical Lemonade Returns To Douglass Park, Residents Prepare For Hip-Hop — And Headaches
Though some residents complain about the noise, traffic and damage to the park caused by festivals, organizers say they boost West Side businesses and bring people together.